Rules and Regulations
Before making an appointment, check the rules below:
- Acknowledge our help in any work or project submitted for a grade.
- Book only one 30-min time slot per week.
- Cancel the appointment online if you cannot make it.*
- Do arrive on time for your appointment.
- Each appointment lasts 30 minutes.
- For writing appointments, bring two hard copies of the work you would like to focus on.
“Writing Advising – Please note that advisers will not proof-read or edit your work or review any language course assignments.”
*Cancellations require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice prior to the scheduled meeting. Failure to attend an appointment, i.e. within the first 10 minutes, will result in a ban from using the advising service for four weeks.
NOTE: LANG1002 students could book an advising session if they have any questions about the feedback on their ELPA results and/or what should be done to improve their English proficiency levels.
For more information about Adviser Timetables, please click here.