Online Registration Course Payment Methods
Online Registration Period: 8 – 15 February 2017
- Submit via the online registration system.
- Check the acknowledgement email sent to your ITSC account
- Follow the steps to complete the application. If not, your online registration will be invalid.
- Resubmit the registration or contact us at email@example.com if you do not receive the acknowledgement email within one hour of registration online.
- Pay the course fee by:
(a) direct payment to HKUST’s account:
Bank: Bank of China
Account Name: Hong Kong University of Science & Technology
Account Number: 012-875-1-070111-7; or
The cheque should be made payable to “The Hong Kong University of Science and Technology”
- Bring the payment receipt or cheque, with a hard copy of the Acknowledgement E-mail, to the General Office of the Center for Language Education (Room 3399, Lifts 17-18) before the deadline indicated on the acknowledgement email.
Results Release Date: 23 February 2017
- Your registration result, be it successful or not, will be emailed to you as scheduled.
- Admission to over-subscribed courses will be decided by lottery.
NOTE: CLE has discretion over the allocation of class places and the availability of courses.
Walk-in Registration Period: from 27 February 2017 to two working days before the course starts
- All remaining vacancies will be open until 2 working days before the courses start.
- Walk-in Registration is first-come, first-served.
- You need to submit the following to the General Office of CLE (Room 3399, Lifts 17 & 18; opening hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Mondays – Fridays)
- a competed registration form which is available from the General Office of CLE
- a cheque or the payment receipt for the exact fee (Please refer to the Course Payment Methods above.)